Human Growth Hormone Supplement – The Facts About HG Hormones
The human growth hormone or (HGH) is a hormone that is produced naturally in the body from the pituitary gland. It is responsible for the growth and development of the body and it is frequently secreted during the formative years of childhood and puberty. It is the hormone that is significant in making us who we are now in terms of physical attributes such as height, weight and built.
As we grow older, our health declines and sometimes, we are all in need of more energy and vitality to do all the things we want to accomplish in our lives. Science has now made HGH supplements and injections to help boost our overall health. They help in repairing damaged tissues, boosting mental health, development of lean muscle mass, strengthening of bones, improvement of the senses, and increasing the levels of energy in the body.
There are a lot of human growth hormone supplement products sold in the market today with various forms and formulations. They all have a lot of promises and over the years, they have had a steady stream of customers who patronize their products. While this is a great addition to our options to living a healthy life, there are also side effects that we have to consider prior to taking the human growth hormone products. Knowing them is half the battle and being informed will help us make the best decision. HGH is a great thing to have in our daily routine or regimen but what are the consequences for it?
Human Growth Hormone Supplement Products
Human growth hormones supplement or sometimes called releasers should not be confused with the hormone growth hormone medications that can be obtained under a medical prescription. Unlike prescription HGH releasers do not contain any actual growth hormone, instead they are made with combinations of amino acids, herbs and other minerals – all of which stimulate the pituitary gland into releasing more HGH naturally.
As an individual ages, less HGH is produced naturally in the body. HGH production is at its peak in children and adolescents – when the pituitary gland is producing HGH in higher levels so that the body matures and develops properly. HGH releasers attempt to mimic the effects of natural HGH by strengthening bones and increasing muscle mass, but HGH releasers do have other effects as well, and with very few human growth hormone side effects reported, it is these benefits that continue to make the product extremely popular.
The main users of HGH supplements are people into bodybuilding, people who want more enrgy and youthful appearance, and those who are looking for improved fitness, sexual performance and well-being. They may seem like markets that would all be at odds with each other, but the benefits of HGH growth hormone are diverse and attractive to many people.
Main HGH benefits
Along with the ability to strengthen bones and increase lean muscle mass, HGH supplements have a number of other benefits. Here are just a few that have been reported by users in various HGH reviews.
- Metabolism is raised which makes weight loss easier. This appeals greatly to the weight loss industry and many reviewers of HGH believe that weight loss is much easier to achieve when taking HGH supplements.
- Sex drive is increased and sexual libido improves; both older and younger users report that HGH improves stamina and sexual performance.
- Skin becomes smoother and more even toned. Users of HGH who take it for its health and beauty benefits attest to the fact that skin conditions improve when these hormone boosting supplements are taken regularly. The improved muscle tone also improves the texture and appearance of the skin, making it less lined and wrinkled without the need of painful botox injections
- Users report having more energy and vitality, with improved mental alertness. HGH releasers can stimulate the mind and also promote a feeling of well-being.
- The immune system is boosted and injuries are quicker to heal. Some users of HGH have underlying medical problems, or are feeling tired and lethargic, these users report that taking regular HGH supplements improve minor health problems.
- Professional athletes and amateur fitness enthusiasts take HGH to speed up the repair of sports injuries.
- Users also report that hair loss is reduced and its condition (and sometimes even its color) is improved, as are flaky and weak nails.
- The feelings of well-being and vitality that have been reported also help to lift low moods, and taking HGH can help regulate mood swings.
- As reported with sex drive, stamina and endurance is increased. Fitness is easier to maintain and improve as workouts become longer and more efficient.
- Among the most appealing of reviews are those that suggest cell regeneration is improved all over the body, and therefore aging stopped or even reversed.
- A regulation of hormones and mood swings mean that stress levels are more easily managed and as a result decreased. Hormone regulation is especially beneficial for women reaching the menopause.
- When monitored, it has been shown that in some instances blood pressure and cholesterol levels can be lowered with the intake of regular HGH releaser supplements.
- Some users report that their quality of sleep is improved.
- Bodybuilders and athletes report that recovery times between workouts are shortened.
Side effects of Human Growth Hormones Supplement
For those who use the computer a lot, taking HGH will increase the risk for carpal tunnel syndrome which is described as nerve damage in the wrist, hand and arm region. This can be a serious problem for a lot of people and it can be difficult to treat. There are also those who have said that they have increased levels of fluid retention which can be dangerous for the overall body health.
While HGH has provided a lot of research and studies to support its claim of bringing back the youthfulness and vitality of a person, it is still important to be able to consult with a health professional before you incorporate any human growth hormone products into your diet, regimen or routine. Make sure that you are assessed thoroughly so that you will know the right dosage and the right brand for your case. Every person is different and although we all want to be energized all the time so that we can achieve everything that we want in life, it is still important to put our health as the number one priority in life.